US Kerala Centre to honour six Indo-American Malayalees
The Indian American Kerala Cultural and Civic Center, will honour at least five Indian American Malayalees and an Indian diplomat for their achievements in their respective field of specialization and for their outstanding service to the society.
1. Joy Kuttiyani, President of Kerala Samajam, South Florida,
2. Viju Menon, Vice- President of Supply Chain Management at Verizon,
3. Narayanan Neithalath, Associate Professor at School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built 4. Environment at Arizona State University,
5. Roy Thomas, Deputy Director at New York State Mental Health Department
6. Chief Guest, Vijay K Nambiar, who is Under Secretary General and Special Adviser to the UN Secretary-General on Myanmar, will be awarded for his services to the UN.
"For the last 23 years, the Kerala Centre has recognized the most outstanding achievers among the Indian American Kerala Community and they are role models for our community," said Kerala Centre's Thambi Thalappillil.
The awardees will be honoured on November 3 at Kerala Centre in Long Island.