Interview tips on your D-Day
Published on April 11, 2015 10:58:33 AM
Interview tips for job seekers:
- Stay calm during the interview.
- Before answering, think of all facts before you respond.
- Always give positive information.
- Don’t confuse the interviewer.
- Always stick to the point.
- Don’t give vague and contradictory statements.
- Don’t exaggerate your achievements, only stress on them.
- Respond to only valid questions, don’t answer tricky questions that will land you in trouble.
- Do not boast yourself too much that will make you a superman in the organisation.
- Be sincere, be humble.
- Focus on your achievements to build your profile.
These are some tricky possible questions interviewer always asks:
- Your goals, and what are your strategies to achieve them?
- Tell us about your best and worst superiors you ever had.
- Have you ever received any kind of constructive criticism in your office previously?
- Can you describe how you can fit into this specific position?
- How can you add value to our company?
- In couple of yours, where you want to see yourself?
- Any negative aspects about you?